…a home is built with love and dreams. ~unknown source
On Friday and Saturday we helped my aunt move out of our place and into her very own home. She had an army helping out – testament to how much she is loved and appreciated and how happy we all are for her to finally have a space to call *home*.
I love how Steve stopped to pose in this photo. He’s such a poser (I crack myself up!).
On many of the long drives on our cross-country road-trip this summer, Steve and I talked and dreamed about our “forever home.” Helping my aunt move into her forever home, and this week seeing it unfold as she unpacks, has inspired as anew.
These are the things we know about our Forever Home –
* it will be surrounded by nature, or near nature/parks
* it will have a window seat
* it will have a fireplace
* it will have a willow tree
* it will have a garage
* it will have high-speed internet
* it will have an open-concept kitchen
* it will be in the city or within 20-30 minutes of the city (Steve’s interpretation – it will be close to an airport)
I would love to hear about your Forever Home!